Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I live in T.J. Mexico and I am looking for a vet to come to…

Customer Question
I live in T.J...

I live in T.J. Mexico and I am looking for a vet to come to my house to give my dog end of life services. She is a husky that is 17 and I can't stand to see her in so much pain.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Krystal

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Krystal?

Right now she can't get up and when she moves she howls and cries. She has constant diarrea and today she hasn't eaten or drank anything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/9/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 11 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It does sound like she is at the end of her life. She is quite elderly and I'm sure you were expecting this to occur sometime soon. What you might try is going to this site and putting in the zip code for lower San Diego, 92154 or 92173. You would need to check the box for finding a vet who offers mobile services and the distance you thing a vet might travel such as 25 miles. It will generate a lot of vets who offer mobile services . You can then call and see if they will come over the border. Many of them do indeed cross the border so it shouldn't be hard to find one.

http://www.vetlocator.com/advancedsearch.php

I hope I've given you great service. If so, I'd appreciate a 5 star rating. The rating should be based on my answer and not any site issue. Experts are not compensated until a rating is done. If you have any other questions at all, please reply here and I'll be happy to follow up with you even after you have rated. .