Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She was taken out of the animal shelter on wednesday and…

Customer Question
She was taken out...

She was taken out of the animal shelter on wednesday and spayed. she very skinny so I have been trying got feed her several times a day, she has diarrhea and today she started carrying her hind leg. she won't but weight on it and when she rest it on the ground it is turned under so she is resting it on the top of her foot. I have checked it for cuts or other injuries and I can't find anything

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?

No she isn't bleeding at all

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** I think she is around a year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Aria?

She is eating but sometime she doesn't finish her food. her diarrhea stinks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/9/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Amber Hinson,
 replied 11 months ago
Amber Hinson

Hello, I'm Dr. Hinson and I would like to try and help you.

What breed is Aria? About how much does she weigh?

Is your question about the leg or feeding her?

Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

It looks like Dr. Hinson has had to leave the question, but I have stepped in to assist you. How is your companion at this time?