Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog keeps gagging. Hes been fine all day, and then this

Customer Question

Hello my dog keeps gagging. Hes been fine all day, and then this afternoon hes been very lethargic and just not himself
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: he keeps gagging but nothing comes up his name is ***** ***** he is 10
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Genghis?
Customer: No, otherwise hes a healthy, active older dog
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?