Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She has little sore coming up on her body? I am having a

Customer Question

Hi she has little sore coming up on her body? I am having a very hard time getting rid of fleas this year those these sores started about a month ago
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: I changed her food to no grain about this time
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: Sissy LaLa she will be 2 in November
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hello, again, I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- What have you been using against fleas?

2- Can you describe the appearance of the sore or post a picture on this thread?

3- How much does she weigh?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Bathes, advantix and flea collar also dysarthria
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

3- How much does she weigh?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you get picture
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She weighs around 25 pds
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will you be sending me an answer?
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

I just got the picture. But, I can't really see much because it is too close. Can you take another picture further away? Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Friend, I am going to opt out and allow another expert to comment. I am going offline in a bit here and will not be back until tomorrow so I don't you waiting for me if you return. I am sorry I can not wait any longer.

Dr. Peter