Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Have a male Shiba inu age 12. He has fallen down the stairs…

Customer Question
Have a male Shiba inu...
Have a male Shiba inu age 12. He has fallen down the stairs vet treated him with pain meds but didn't seem to improve he is scratching endlessly and sleeps alot. Also is very sensitive in the hind quarters almost like a nerve sensitivity.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
9/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian