Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

Our eight year old terrier mix has a rash on his belly and

Customer Question

Our eight year old terrier mix has a rash on his belly and groin area. He also seems kind of anxious and is panting and is unable to get comfortable.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: His name is Petey.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Petey?
Customer: He seems a little warm, too.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this "rash" to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.