Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My puppy is 9 months and he all of a sudden is very

Customer Question

my puppy is 9 months and he all of a sudden is very disorientated he is running a temp when he walks he acts like he drunk ive looked around my house to see if maybe he might have ate somethingf but no signs heknow is winning i do have a almond tree that him and his brother chew up alot but i dont thimk thats whats wrong with him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your puppy will be able to digest that. What is the puppy's name?
Customer: tuffy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tuffy?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 1 month ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.