Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Two and a half weeks old. One in the litter during nursing

Customer Question

Two and a half weeks old. One in the litter during nursing and started crying in distress. His belly is distended and hard.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: I haven't assigned names yet. Have a list but don't know which will go with which. He was the 2nd born so for now he is Two.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No. He has been normal for his age and average in the litter until now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 1 month ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.