Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Two and a half weeks old. One in the litter during nursing…

Customer Question
Two and a half...

Two and a half weeks old. One in the litter during nursing and started crying in distress. His belly is distended and hard.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

I haven't assigned names yet. Have a list but don't know which will go with which. He was the 2nd born so for now he is Two.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

No. He has been normal for his age and average in the litter until now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.