Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 1 year old Chihuahua terrier had some vomiting this

Customer Question
morning and has been lethargic...
My 1 year old Chihuahua terrier had some vomiting this morning and has been lethargic since. He was fine when he woke up this morning. My mother-in-law said she gave him some sausage as usual and then after that he wasn't feeling well. Is it something I can just monitor for now and take him in to our vet in the morning?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: He doesn't have any allergies. He has been scratching his right ear for about a week.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 3 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian