Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We just got a 9 week old yellow lab he's papers says that he

Customer Question

we just got a 9 week old yellow lab he's papers says that he had safe guard on 8/17/2017 and another treatment at 8/28/17 dog was born on just 7 We got him on sep 2 and today 9/8 when he poops we see long round worms then tonight all i say was what looked like pieces of the worms is this normal and is the safeguard working will he need a third treatment or use some thing elas
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: flynn
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Flynn?
Customer: no he seem tl act fine mates good sleeps good drinks water runs and plays a lot
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Are these worms dead? dying? alive?