Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Oh I am sorry but it's my roommates Maltese. He's 6 years ol

Customer Question

Oh I am sorry but it's my roommates Maltese. He's 6 years ol and lately has been making a screaming high pitcher noise like yelling/crying and shaking and very clingy. His bowels are all over inside even though he went outside from what she told me. I'm home alone trying to sleep and heard him make that screeching sound again only to go out and see him shaking
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: He doesn't have lethargy. It's almost the opposite of that.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: As I said he is not my dog, so usually he is the best natured well behaved dog ever
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm really concerned about that screeching and High pitcher yelling it's not even yelping but more like a human loud scream as if he's trying to talk. Again it comes and goes all day: and he is acting terrified or scared, I'm stumped
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 1 month ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.