Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 18 week old Pomeranian and this morning he had a…

Customer Question
I have a 18...

I have a 18 week old Pomeranian and this morning he had a seizure that lasted a little while and now he is still acting funny all day he cannot get up and go in his head's wobbly and he's uncoordinated and his action time is delayed and you can tell he just feels horrible and he whines every little while

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the Pomeranian's name?

Taz

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Taz?

He's had two or three seizure since we had him but never like today

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 8 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian