Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 18 week old Pomeranian and this morning he had a

Customer Question

I have a 18 week old Pomeranian and this morning he had a seizure that lasted a little while and now he is still acting funny all day he cannot get up and go in his head's wobbly and he's uncoordinated and his action time is delayed and you can tell he just feels horrible and he whines every little while
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the Pomeranian's name?
Customer: Taz
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Taz?
Customer: He's had two or three seizure since we had him but never like today
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 1 month ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.