Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is going around with his tail tucked, and a small pice of…

Customer Question
He is going around...

He is going around with his tail tucked, and a small pice of poop just hit the floor. It was firm but not hard. How can I help him?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Kiwi about one and 1/2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kiwi?

He is not a good eater. But this is a first

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 11 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. I'm so sorry that no other expert answered your question earlier. Your question just showed up on the list of unanswered questions that I have access to and I wanted to help. I hope you will rate my answer rather than the delay. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

What breed is Kiwi?

Has he had any health issues that you know of?

When was his last vet visit?

Hi again,

I noticed that you have not responded to my request for more information. Perhaps you deleted it in error or it went to your junk folder and you missed it. Here is the information request again.

What breed is Kiwi?

When was his last vet visit?

Chihuahua, Pomeranian. But the problem has resolved it's self. Please refund my money. Rhydonia

I'll go ahead and let them know you want a refund, but if you want to know why this happened in the future, feel free to reopen this question.