Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Broken pelvis won't deficate, Champ 8 years old, Champ, No…

Customer Question
Broken pelvis won't deficate ...

Broken pelvis won't deficate

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Champ 8 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Champ

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Champ?

No he's just injured severely I feel because I know him and he won't use the bathroom and besides the fact that he has to drag himself to get comfortable I just feel he needs more attention then the instructions that were given

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me what happened to Champ?

Is he on any medication at this current time?

Can you share video of his current condition?

Is he eating and drinking well?