Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My labradoodle is 9 but usually acts very hyper and

Customer Question

Hi...my labradoodle is 9 but usually acts very hyper and excitable. The past two days she is moping around and doesn't act excited to see us like usual. She doesn't show any signs of being ill but just no energy.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Her name is Zoey
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zoey?
Customer: She used to have frequent seizures until we switched her dog food to natural balance
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

hI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this.....has your dog had any vomiting, lack of appetite at all or diarrhea?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No vomiting or diarrhea, but yes a lack of appetite
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

ok, lack of appetite is a sign that something is wrong...

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately lack of appetite is very non specific sign of illness.....does that make sense?

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

so, what I would recommend is that if your dog's appetite does not return by tomorrow am you should take her to your vet, have an examination and a full blood panel...

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

can I answer any follow up questions for you?

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you need additional help.....DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

If you do not have any other questions please rate me as this is how I make money to support my family. Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr B