Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My miniature poodle has cataracts. I've been reading up on…

Customer Question
My miniature poodle has...

My miniature poodle has cataracts. I've been reading up on eye drops but reviews are disheartening. Many negative reviews as to positive results. What is your opinion on them?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Sammy - age 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sammy?

He does NOT have diabetes. Other than cataracts he is healthy and happy dog

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? What were the name of the eye drops you were reading about?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you