Good idea! That's the first step!! Any luck with that yet?
First, let me say this is a severe emergency. Even after inducing vomiting, I am going to recommend that you take your pet to hospital. This is because vomiting is the first step to lower the toxin. However, this poison can take a long time to fully get into the system.
For this you might need to have them give your pet activated charcoal. This is like a black mushy charcoal based goo that looks a lot like what you might find in an aquarium filter but pureed. It absorbs toxins over time.
This is some help you might use for inducing vomit.
1. Into a small bowl, glass or mug, pour some three percent hydrogen peroxide from the bottle (you might get lucky and some pets will drink it, most won't and so you go to number 2....)
2. Using an eyedropper or baster, draw up about 1 tbsp of 3% hydrogen peroxide per 10 #'s
3. Open the mouth slightly and insert the end of the syringe. Squirt a steady stream of the hydrogen peroxide toward the back of the mouth, which will force the pet to swallow it. Then kind of jog the dog around to mix it up in the stomach. You might even roll your dog around on the ground a few times.
4. Wait ten minutes. If your pet hasn't yet started to vomit, repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. You can repeat this up to 3 times.
If that doesn't work a 1/2 to a teaspoon of salt on the back of the tongue will sometimes work.
Let me get you some more information...