Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We have just gotten a German shepherd puppy seven weeks old

Customer Question

We have just gotten a German shepherd puppy seven weeks old and he just was gnawing on one on the kittens we have on the back of the neck and I have just put flea liquid on the cat. Will this kill or make him sick
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: The kitten is fine I'm worried that the flea medication will harm the seven week old puppy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the kitten?
Customer: The puppy did just vomit should I do anything else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. What was the product that was applied to the cat? Can you tell me specifically so I can look up the ingredients (or can you tell me them off the packaging)? Did you induce vomiting with the pup?