Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have just gotten a German shepherd puppy seven weeks old…

Customer Question
We have just gotten...

We have just gotten a German shepherd puppy seven weeks old and he just was gnawing on one on the kittens we have on the back of the neck and I have just put flea liquid on the cat. Will this kill or make him sick

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the kitten's name?

The kitten is fine I'm worried that the flea medication will harm the seven week old puppy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the kitten?

The puppy did just vomit should I do anything else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. What was the product that was applied to the cat? Can you tell me specifically so I can look up the ingredients (or can you tell me them off the packaging)? Did you induce vomiting with the pup?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian