Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 5 lb puppy ate 1/2 an excedrine migraine tablet. What

Customer Question

My 5 lb puppy ate 1/2 an excedrine migraine tablet. What should I do, if anything?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Pixie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pixie?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long ago did he ingest this?