Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She became very manic this morning, unable to find a

Customer Question
She became very manic...

She became very manic this morning, unable to find a comfortable spot, and wanting to be right next to me, like she does when there is a storm... after a few minutes she yelped and went and hid in the next room and wet herself, she was just laying in her own urine and shaking... she was fine yesterday.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

I said nothing about lethargy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Her name is ***** ***** is 9 years old (maltese)

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Did you witness her urinate on herself or did you find her afterwards?

Can you share a video of the manic episode?