Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think my pup ate some meth, kuma 9 weeks today rot and…

Customer Question
I think my pup...

I think my pup ate some meth

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Kuma 9 weeks today rot and blue heeler mix'

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Kuma

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kuma?

Rot and blue heeler mix

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
she is whinning and going back and fourth from outside to inside and her pupils are huge
she wont let us hold her almost like she is scared
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How long ago did this ingestion occur?

How much was consumed?

How much does she weigh?

How is she acting at this time?