Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog seams to be at a 45 degree angle and her front left…

Customer Question
My dog seams to...

My dog seams to be at a 45 degree angle and her front left leg keeps sliding under her

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Frickle she is 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Frickle like pickle

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

She is not her normal self very lethargic but still has an apatite and is drinking water

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a video of Frickle walking to to our conversation? You can upload videos to YouTube or a similar app and then give me the link to it. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?