Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog seams to be at a 45 degree angle and her front left

Customer Question
leg keeps sliding under her JA...
my dog seams to be at a 45 degree angle and her front left leg keeps sliding under her
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Frickle she is 11
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Frickle like pickle
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: she is not her normal self very lethargic but still has an apatite and is drinking water
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a video of Frickle walking to to our conversation? You can upload videos to YouTube or a similar app and then give me the link to it. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian