Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Well i had 3 full grown dogs that got sick. Two days they…

Customer Question
Well i had 3...

Well i had 3 full grown dogs that got sick. Two days they lasted. No eating drinking just all of a sudden lost weight eyes sunk in . No vomitting or diarrea. On had a major seizure. The next morning be cause i also had a litter of puppies three of them showing same symptoms...?i do recall that i seen them eating and fighting over a gopher or squirrel on the front lawn. And there only puppies so im assuming the big dogs brought killed and brought it .? None of the other puppies seem to be getting ill.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Well my husband tells me that a neigbor that is about a half mile away beingvthat i live in the country, has put out some poison in his yard.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How can I best assist you today?