Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Chloe is a 16 yr old doxie and she has cushings. This week

Customer Question

Chloe is a 16 yr old doxie and she has cushings. This week she vomited quite a bit and no appetite, today she did have some chicken and rice but she's starting to just loose the strength in her hind quarters and find herself sitting. I have a vet appt next Monday should I find another vet and get her in as something else may be going on? I know I've been blessed to have her this long and vowed I would not let her suffer
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Wasn't sure as my adult son had her as we were away for the weekend and he rescued a puppy two weeks ago from the humane society
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Chloe
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chloe?
Customer: She's probably about 80% blind and gets very nervous with noises
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time? Has she had any history of hip or back problems?