Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is vomiting clear mucus and foam. yes she made a mess

Customer Question

she is vomiting clear mucus and foam.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: yes she made a mess lol but she most likely did eat something off of the ground lost 25 lbs and is not gaining weight. now this.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: we did the EPL test for pancreatic insufficiency and all was negtive, no worms i her stools. I am going to get a blood panel done on her.??????????????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How old is your companion?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Is she on any medication at this time?

What breed of dog is she?