Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Has red pimples araound his face and the crease in the side

Customer Question

Has red pimples araound his face and the crease in the side of his face is all red
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Knox about 2
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Knox?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for? Are you able to take a picture of the area?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
not long maybe the last few days
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Do you know if he got in contact with something unusual? It sounds like he may be having an allergy reaction to something. Insects? Ants?