Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Has red pimples araound his face and the crease in the side…

Customer Question
Has red pimples araound...

Has red pimples araound his face and the crease in the side of his face is all red

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Knox about 2

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for? Are you able to take a picture of the area?

not long maybe the last few days

Do you know if he got in contact with something unusual? It sounds like he may be having an allergy reaction to something. Insects? Ants?