Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My husky is due to give birth. she has been nesting and is

Customer Question
constantly licking the vulvar. there...
my husky is due to give birth. she has been nesting and is constantly licking the vulvar. there are black drops leaking out when she walks. she is just laying down on a blanket and drinking lots of water
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your husky. What is the husky's name and age?
Customer: Bella is 3
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?
Customer: moody and seemingly growling but still lets me pet her one sec i need to go check on her my son is calling me
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Bella is pregnant and you are observing her to be licking the vulva, nesting, and black drops leaking from the vulva when she walks. Is that all a correct summary? Do you happen to know her due date or when the pregnancy occurred?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian