Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Suddenly lethargic, and shaking. She vomited earlier, She's

Customer Question

Suddenly lethargic, and shaking. She vomited earlier
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: She's moaning and whining
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. Can you answer some additional questions for me, please?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?