Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Took my husky to a dog park passed weekend... not an unusual

Customer Question

Hello. Took my husky to a dog park passed weekend... not an unusual occurrence. however, since then, the fur around the anus has turned bright green--the color of algae that occasionally my pool turns... The green does not wash off... and the anus itself appears to be inflammed. what's the deal? what can i use to get the fur (like 3 inches around anus and the hair is about 3 inches long...that's a lot of green fur...
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lucy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lucy?
Customer: she is blind--but that should not cause the other end to have discoloration.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
dog park has lake-- spent time playing in the water and swimming....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hey--i submitted my question because the site indicated that there were 2 vets on line at that moment... and even gave me the name of vet who was going to respond..... I would not have wasted my time or money if that had not been true....
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

This is DRB and I will be happy to help you....I am finishing with another client...just a sec...

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

Do you still want help?

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help? If not, please let me know...

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

I am assuming you do not need help but I will return your question to main list since you are not responding to me...and I am going to be offline soon....

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have been waiting to hear from someone. I have constantly and consistently checking email for an indicator that there had been an answer. This popped up moments ago... only to see you are gone! I am frustrated and concerned for my pup
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
forget about it... y'all are a waste
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do not charge me one penny because you did absolutely zero