Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Whatkind of otc can I give my dog to help break up the

Customer Question
Whatkind of otc can...

Whatkind of otc can I give my dog to help break up the mucus. Can't her to the vet til tomorrow

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

She is not breathing very well as I had talked to the vet yesterday. Possible upper respiratory infection. Doing the warm water steam

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're hearing with the mucus?

How often are you doing the steam therapy?

What medications are being used?