Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

He at burrs off his skin and is now vomiting and whimpering,

Customer Question
He at burrs off his...
He at burrs off his skin and is now vomiting and whimpering
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: The burrs
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Henry 2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Henry?
Customer: He keeps liking The vomit was all foam at first
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
It has been more than 10 min
Can someone please respond? I paid extra and was given an 8 min eta
Please I am worried
Answered in 2 days by:
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian