Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has a aortic thromvosix. And was just diagnosed with

Customer Question

Hi my dog has a aortic thromvosix.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?
Customer: And was just diagnosed with sarcoma based on cytisus of small nodule on inner thug and
JA: Where does your dog seem to hurt?
Customer: she has no pain bu mt
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: but started Palladia Chloe ,8
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Chloe
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chloe?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time? How can I best assist you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi I'm just looking for honest answer about my pets sarcoma and the best treatment option to make her little bit of life she may have left the best possible with minimal suffering. Due to her aortic thrombosis surgery is not an option. They don't know where her cancer site is
But believe it is inside the thrombosis . She has and enlarged lymphnode on the left side and a small nodule on her left left as well that they aspirated which is
How the cancer was diagnosed / she is on palladia as of Wednesday and she didn't have a good initial reaction so we are reducing the dose and trying again
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Text is fine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If u r ok

Text is fine with me, as well. Can you give me some additional information? The post that came through opening your question was a bit confusing. Where did they originally perform the aspirate? Was it from a lymph node? Did you notice any symptoms aside from the swollen lymph node?