Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She is not eating much pants alot bloated stomach and is

Customer Question
She is not eating much...
She is not eating much pants alot bloated stomach and is week in the back hips and has been crying
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Chickies
JA: How old is Chickies?
Customer: 11 years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Chickies?
Customer: She just finished meds for hot spots she has been moaning and thirsty
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time? Are you still seeing moaning and thirst? What medications were given? Is she on any medication at this current time? If so, what?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian