Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Lyric my German Shepherd has now started pacing, up and

Customer Question

Lyric my German Shepherd has now started pacing, up and down, contractions, fluids come out but no pup. Been going on for about 30 minutes now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 month ago.

How is Lyric this morning? Sorry I did not get your question yesterday. There is still a lot of flooding and traffic in Houston, so I didn't get home until late. I will get alerts faster if you respond back to the original post.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Lyric is doing better now she had to have emergency c sections Tuesday evening, a pup was stuck in the birth canal caused a jam up six pups lost nine survived huge litter, she was evidently resting so long inbetween due to exhaustion. Almost lost her. This was devastating. I'm just so glad I did not wait any longer or wait on a response from you. I looked to you for advice and almost lost my dog. I feel you gave me the worst advice possible.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This page will not let me change my rating. I wish to rate you as bad. Your supposed to be a doctor and the advice you gave was so damaging.
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 month ago.

I am so sorry about losing the pups. The advice I gave is what any other vet would give. I did say that if she was showing any problems at all to get her to the vet immediately because there may be a problem. She was not showing any symptoms of a problem at that point. Again I am sorry for what you had to go through.