Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My pets seem sick, one has had seizures and the other loss…

Customer Question
Hi. My pets seem...

Hi. My pets seem sick, one has had seizures and the other loss of appetite and lethargy, coughing and drooling

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Pitbull, both

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes, they are dogs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the Pitbull's name and age?

Nala, 8 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nala?

She doesn't have her shots, and she might be pregnant. Not certain. We weren't aware of her signs when she was in heat.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
9/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?