Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My pets seem sick, one has had seizures and the other loss

Customer Question

Hi. My pets seem sick, one has had seizures and the other loss of appetite and lethargy, coughing and drooling
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Pitbull, both
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: Yes, they are dogs
JA: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the Pitbull's name and age?
Customer: Nala, 8 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nala?
Customer: She doesn't have her shots, and she might be pregnant. Not certain. We weren't aware of her signs when she was in heat.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?