Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My yorkie terrier has this sneeze back to back in house and…

Customer Question
My yorkie terrier has...

My yorkie terrier has this sneeze back to back in house and out side followed by snorting and gagging

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the Yorkie's name and age?

10years old his name koko

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Yorkie?

Also he had 9 teeth pulled and all his shots 6 days ago I thought that would help with the snorts and sneezes

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Yorkie's name?

Koko

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr B, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you....did your dog have this sneeze prior to the dental procedure?

Do you know which vaccines your dog had 6 days ago?

are you there?