Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog's behavior changed after my vacation. I left him with…

Customer Question
Hi.. My dog's behavior...

Hi.. My dog's behavior changed after my vacation. I left him with my sister who stays in my house now. I came back from my vacation and my dog feels to be detached from me. He wouldn't come when I call him, he doesn't obey commands, doesn't sleep with me. But he does the same with my sister. Feels like he thinks that my sister is his master now. What can I do to gain his sister back?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

HIs name is ***** *****=and he is 3.5 years old He isnt lethargic though. He plays with me. Brings his toys to me. But somehow feel that he is little upset with me

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rio?

There is no test to prove this. But he is canine distemper recovered His leg twitches all the time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 10 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 10 months ago

How long have you been back for now?

Nearly 20 days
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 10 months ago

Is your sister living with you permanently now?