Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog refuses to go out side and when i force him out he…

Customer Question
My dog refuses to...

My dog refuses to go out side and when i force him out he wants to jump on me all the time

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?

I have no idea

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

No where he eats and drinks water i have pee pads on the floor he uses them when he need to go

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Beau 6 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Bow

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

His nose is very cold

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) What breed of dog is Beau?
2) What is your response to him jumping?
3) How long has he refused to go outside?
4) Is he fully trained and using the potty pads?
5) Is there something specific you're wanting to achieve with going outside or just purely for recreation?