Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She got into some epsom salt but we don't know how much she

Customer Question

She got into some epsom salt but we don't know how much she ingested. Should we give her hydrogen peroxide to throw up?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is 13 weeks old and about 20 lbs.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Meredith?
Customer: We are concerned that she may have gotten one of the Gillette razor blades too. She is playing right now and appears to be fine.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Good morning, JACustomer. I apologize for the delay in hearing back from us. How is Meredith doing currently? Can you tell me more about the potential of having consumed razor blades? Were these actual blades or self-contained replacement heads for a shaving apparatus?