Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

About Rufus - for some reason I wasn't able to get in to see…

Customer Question
It's me again about...

It's me again about Rufus - for some reason I wasn't able to get in to see the answer to my question.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

I just sent you a question about Rufus eating the lining of a meet carton. His name is ***** ***** is an English bull dog about 6 yrs old and weights about 70lbs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes, it is a dog and I just sent you all the information about it.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with Rufus?

Like I said he ate the lining of a meet carton - it is black plastic and has some kind of paper inside. He seems okay now but just was wondering if I should be doing something.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if Rufus will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rufus?

Pearl, I have already told you all of this.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind?l What type of meat was in the container? How long ago did this happen?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian