Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Well, thank you my dog recently arpte something in the

Customer Question
Well, thank you my...

Well, thank you my dog recently arpte something in the street and he became very ill when took him to the vet and they did all kind of X-rays, IV erc etc

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?

I took him home and he continues to tremble, he has been panting obviously he is still in distress the X-rays did not show an object it showed a cloudy area

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

He also has diarrhea

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Other than where the IV was , no nit obvious

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your dog eating normally?

He is eating and drinking , which is why I have not called the vet back on a sunday

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

His hand is Barcley and he is 6 1/2 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Name

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

I gave him an small piece of Imodium for his diarrhea he is 39 pounds btw

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Are you seeing both vomiting and diarrhea?
2) What medications have been prescribed?
3) Can you share a copy of the bloodwork?
4) What diet is he eating at this time?