Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Pit showed up in our yard 14 June and we took her in and

Customer Question

Pit showed up in our yard 14 June and we took her in and cared for her. We realized shortly thereafter that she was gaining weight and realized she was pregnant today is the day we are at 5 puppies right now how can we tell that's the last one
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the pit?
Customer: she has a look of fright on her face
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long did it take for her to deliver the 5 puppies? Any straining or other issues when she delivered the puppies?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you