How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. John Your Own Question
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 5542
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Corgi ingested chocolate ovaltine within the past hr. What

Customer Question

corgi ingested rich chocolate ovaltine within the past hr. What should we do. Our vet (Pet Smart) is closed now. thank you
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the corgi will be able to digest that. What is the corgi's name and age?
Customer: Piper age 8yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the corgi?
Customer: Correction 25 lbs and age is 10 yrs old
JA: What is the corgi's name?
Customer: Piper
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

1- How much did she ingest?

2- Any vomiting or any symptoms?

3- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 months ago.

Friend, I am sorry, but, I will not be able to make a phone call. My licensing board does not allow me to speak to clients on the phone via this venue, I am sorry. But, I can answer your question on this thread. Can you please answer the questions below:

1- How much did she ingest?

2- Any vomiting or any symptoms?

3- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?