Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is walking back and forth and breathing heavily.

Customer Question

Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It just started after we came in for a walk and i was ready to give him a snack that he loves. He would not take it and would not sit still and started and is still now continuing to walk back and forth.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Reggie is breathing heavily and appears restless after you came back from a walk with him. Is that a correct summary? Can you please tell me if the weather in your location is above 80 degrees Fahrenheit?