Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

What is going on is very hard to explain he is around 14.

Customer Question
What is going on...

What is going on is very hard to explain he is around 14. These spells started

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

I

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Sit possible for me to call you?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

I think it is all internal

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog eating normally?

He did eat last but I cooked him a hot dog he ate 2. This has been going on since wed evening and getting worse each day. And trying to explain everything is very hard to explain. This is why I wanted to call. Thanks

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK, abnormal eating. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Rocky

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rocky?

Ok this is very hard to believe unless you saw this . This happened June 2016

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I'm not able to offer a call but I am happy to help you online. Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

It was to hard to explain what was going on with out talking to some one. He was much better on Monday and was lucky to get him to the vet on Monday . He had a ex ray and they said it was his spine. He is doing ok and I hope he continues. Thank you

Let me know if you need additional help.