Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has had this since I got him six weeks ago I to him to…

Customer Question
He has had this...

He has had this since I got him six weeks ago I to him to the SPCA to get his booster shot yesterday they said take him to the emergency room I don't have the funds right now to me he seems fine, no throghing up no stumbling very playful alert, he is three months , Pitbull, I don't see it as a. Emergency what should I do ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Hi eyes dance sorry about that I'm talking about they said he has nystagmus.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Pitbull's name?

Boda

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How old is Boda?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?

How many puppy vaccines has he had and at what ages?

Distemper. Provo. 2 months he has had 3
He was rushed to the emergency room with hookworms right after I got him he has Ben eating human food lately he plays ruff he is strong and healthy
His eyes don't dance all the time just sometimes the vet at the SPCA seen them they did not talk to me much about nystagmus ,they wonted me to take him to the emergency room
Said it could get worse or better

Can you share a video with me of what you're seeing?

I can't call you if you will just refund my money!

A call is not an obligation. The website offer this to everyone. Would you like to continue working online together?

Bodas eyes are not dancing to day, if they stat back I will video him and send you how does that sound?

That works for me.

When that happens: there is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If it fails to load, the files are likely too large. You can also use websites like Imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If this does not work and you’d prefer to text them directly to my cell phone, let me know. There is an additional charge for this, but it can make the job of sending pictures or video much more simple. Just let me know what works for you. I’ll be standing by.