Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog's gums are pink but the roof of her mouth is black, 14, Not that I know

Customer Question
Her gums are pink...

Her gums are pink but the roof of her mouth is black

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Bell

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Bell?

14

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bell?

Not that I know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/6/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand you have a question about a black pigmentation on the roof of Bella's mouth. Is that correct?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian