Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

Just a couple questions regarding my great pyrenees, he is

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: just a couple questions regarding my great pyrenees
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your Great Pyrenees?
Customer: he is 10 years old and is coughing a lot, he had heartworm 3 years ago but now is negative, i have noticed his coughing getting worst though
JA: Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the Great Pyrenees's name?
Customer: rupert
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rupert?
Customer: he has a few fatty tumors on his body, they have been checked by the vet just by feeling them and she said they feel like fatty tissue by how they move
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 2 months ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be glad to help you....

Expert:  Dr B replied 2 months ago.

So coughing in this breed of dog at this age should be investigated as soon as possible......I would go to your vet as soon as you can and have a CBC (complete Blood count) and chest xrays done.......if heartworm is clear my very first concern is going to be a cancer which is why we need to get this checked out as soon as possible. Can I answer any questions for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No that is it thank you,
Expert:  Dr B replied 2 months ago.

Ok, let me know if you if you need further help. Sincerely, DRB

Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).
Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

Expert:  Dr B replied 2 months ago.

If you do not have any additional questions please rate my service. I have a chronic illness and do this job to support my family. Thank you, DRB