Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My sister has an English bulldog who has a problem w

Customer Question
Hi there... My sister...

Hi there... My sister has an English bulldog who has a problem w aggression randomly and for nooo reason... and just today bit her 2 yr old family member in the face...

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog training's name?

These incidents are NEVER TRIGGERED by a human doing anything to Bella the dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dog Trainer should be aware of about the dog training?

The 2 yr old was standing in front of tv watching it and Bella just jumped at her face and bit her cheek

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/6/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr B, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this. Your sister needs to get rid of this dog immediately...... this is the most dangerous form of aggression and some of these dogs have been known to fatally injure children in particular. I ma very sorry to have to tell you this...but there is no way that this dog will ever be safe......please let me know what questions you have as I know you will likley have several. Sincerely, DRB

Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).
Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

can I answer any questions for you?

Omg...not a response we wanted to hear at all.. We were hoping a dog behaviorist could help

Any dog behaviorist that tells you anything else would be highly negligent and should lose their ability to ever practice again......I have spoken with many of the veterinary behaviorists at our local college of vet med......and they have all told me this.......about dogs like this and I also know because I have seen some horrible things happen.....

can I assist you further.......I am sorry to give you this news but I am going to tell you the truth and your sister's child's life could be in danger...

Please let me know if I can help you further or answer any other questions for you.....DRB

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr B
Dr B
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian