Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We just took our dog to the vet and they think it is

Customer Question
We just took our...

We just took our dog to the vet and they think it is probably cancer (lymphoma)

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

His blood cell counts were very low. They are currently doing a blood transfusion. His name is ***** ***** is 8

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Craig?

Within the last week we noticed a decrease in appetite and lower energy

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? What type of dog is Craig?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you